Data Analytics Partnership with LinkUp:
- We are delighted to announce a new Data Analytics partnership with LinkUp Job Search Engine which sees LinkUp data onboarded to the Eagle Edge platform. LinkUp’s proprietary technology indexes millions of jobs every day from employer websites. Their sophisticated technology has enabled them to create the largest, highest-quality index of global job listings. At launch, the LinkUp dataset on Eagle Edge covers the 1,700 largest US stocks across all sectors. Click here to read more.
PE due diligence solution webinar:
Eagle Alpha will be announcing its PE Due Diligence solutions to PE firms on June 25th. Key stats ahead of the webinar:
- Increase your revenue by joining Eagle Alpha’s “PE Club”.
- On June 21st we will announce this new solution with a press release.
- On June 25th we will host a webinar for PE firms around the world. The webinar will include mini-profiles (redacted) of all the vendors that have joined the “PE Club”.
- To join the “PE club” vendors that are already partners of Eagle Alpha simply need to add an addendum to our existing referral agreement. Non-partners will need a new agreement.
- The deadline for joining the “PE club” is June 20th. Don’t miss out!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member of ‘PE Club’
Vendor solutions webinar:
- On June 26th we will host our monthly vendor webinar to educate vendors on selling their data to the buy side. Our guest speakers, Jonathan Neitzell will talk through his experiences and share tips on selling to the buy side.
Data Science Ireland Meetup:
- Thomas Combes, the Head of Data Science at Eagle Alpha, gave a presentation entitled “When Messy is the Edge: Data Science in the Alternative Financial Data Space” to the Data Science Ireland meetup group focused on the role of data science in the alternative financial data space. Thomas discussed how Eagle Alpha analyses the wide variety of alternative data, each dataset having highly differentiated levels of quality, history, and coverage. Thomas discussed how the Data Science team approached building Eagle Eye, the scalable toolset used to rapidly ingest, analyze, and explore alternative datasets that are delivered to Eagle Alpha, as well as gave an overview of some interesting types of data sources and strategies that are being employed in the alternative data space.
- Vendors can benefit in the following ways by granting Eagle Alpha access to their data:
- More Free Leads: Upload sample data to your free profile on our platform. Profiles with sample data receive higher click-through rates and conversion to trial.
- Get Prioritized:
1) The buy-side now has access to over 1,000 alternative datasets.
2) Data set quality is a leading factor in which datasets are prioritized for testing.
3) Vendors can now leverage Eagle Alpha’s proprietary quality testing tool “Eagle Eye” to verify your dataset quality.
4) Vendors receive product feedback and have sign-off on publishing.
- Access New Users: Eagle Edge democratizes data by allowing fundamental analyst and P.M’s without data-science expertise to access vendor data through bespoke dashboards.
- Grow Your Addressable Market: Eagle Alpha has developed a new solution which solves the access problem for Private Equity, allowing vendors to generate revenue from the due-diligence process.
Active Data Requests
- Datasets on sugar harvest and supply
- Oil production data offshore or onshore
- ISP derived data, particularly that can pick up traffic from enterprise domains
- Interesting quant datasets
- Datasets covering tickers: Vinhomes JSC, CK Hutchinson Holdings Ltd, Linde PLC, and MasterCard
Login to your Eagle Alpha account and update your dataset product information to generate exposure to the buy side funds. If you do not have an Eagle Alpha account yet you can create one free of charge at the following link and market your product to the top investment funds.
- LinkUP and S&P Dow Jones Indices announced a collaboration to create Jobs Index that Predicts Economic Health. The job index will be released on a weekly basis every Wednesday morning. The weekly indices will be pivotal in providing timely and more granular data about the labor market across the different economic sector.
- On Monday shares of alternative meat company Beyond Meat witnessed a sudden rise of 600% against the initial offering of $25 per share. ‘ Even the highest price target on Wall Street from Friday was immediately outpaced when Beyond Meat’s stock began trading Monday.’ Click here to read the article.
- The retail sector can leverage the browsing pattern of the 69% Facebook users to target and reach customers. AI can be ingested into digital marketing and advertising programs to understand customer data. ‘The report found that 55% of survey respondents purchased a product after discovering it from social media advertising.’ Click here to read the article.
Events You Should Attend
Large Scale Access & Alpha Event:
- London in October. Register your interest at email@example.com.
- NYC in December. Register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PE due diligence solutions webinar for Eagle Alpha’s ‘PE Club’ members on June 25th
- Seventh monthly vendor webinar will be hosted on June 20th at 11.30 – 12.30 E.T
- Eight monthly vendor webinar will be hosted on July 25th at 11.30- 12.30 ET
Contact email@example.com to register for upcoming webinars.